Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag Your It!

PICTURE BLOG TAG

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.

1. The Fridge




















2. The Kitchen Sink














3. The Laundry Room














4. Your Favorite Room















5. Your Favorite Shoes




















6. The Closet
















7. The Bathroom Toilet




















8. What are your kids doing right now? I acidently woke her up when taking the picture. She was not happy.















9. Self Portrait
















10. Dream Vacation: Venice, Italy








Who's it next?
Laurie Hardy, Hiedi Shirley, Barbara Dalton, Meghan Allred, and Kim Nichols(don't know if I spelled that right sorry Kim)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She may have been mad but she was still cute.

Barbara said...

Fun! If I only knew where I put that darn cord to transfer pics from the camera to the comp. As soon as I find it, I will def do this! BTW, love the shoes!
~Barbara